baby's blessing

So the other day, i paid a visit to my gynae.

hey look, it's my gynae...
He was explaining to me about my delivery method options, providing me a complete breakdown of the medical costs and all. It was a real thorough breakdown, in terms of consultation fees, medication charges, procedures, admin fees, etc. From what i recall, he mentioned that a natural delivery would come up to a total cost of RM 4,085. Wow, that's pretty costly, I thought, vividly remembering that a few months back, he proclaimed the cost to be around RM 3,000.

Nevertheless, there wasn't much time for me to react as shortly after,... i woke up. =.=

Casually, i recited my dream to hubby, who then instinctively decided to try his luck at lottery (since there was a specific 4-digit number in my dream). oh-kayyy, why not, i thought. Just for the fun of it. Let's see what they say about dreaming winning numbers....

We took the humble approach and took up a minimum bet.
 
Guess what the winning numbers turned out to be today......

 he-he-he...what a pleasant surprise indeed.


Though our winnings were a mere RM 60, i'd like to think of this as baby's first gift to mummy and daddy as our bundle of joy celebrates his 33rd week with us.
Yup, i'm THIS huge now as lil one's getting bigger and bigger day by day. 
Can never get enough of his kicks and punches though. 
At least i know he's getting more exercise than me. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment