birthday makan

Recognise this place?
 It's one of my all-time fave dining places, Italiannies! I only wish they'd open more outlets nearby - the nearest to me being the one at The Gardens. :(
So what do i love about Italiannies?
 EVERYTHING!!

From its complimentary olive-oil and vinegar soaked herb bread, to the rustic interior of this place, i have loved every single item i've ever ordered from its menu. Including during my last visit there on my birthday recently.
Bruschetta with tomatoes, capers, cheese and pesto sauce (RM 15) - so crispy and rich with tomatoes

Minestrone - part of their Set Lunch at only RM 15.90 (very tomatoe-y and soothing)
Pasta Carbonara with beef bacon and mushrooms - part of their Set Lunch ( pasta and sauce of just the right consistency)
And MY main course - Seafood Risotto, which i loveeeeeeeed to the last grain of risotto. Not dear's cup of tea though, but then again, a good risotto is all about mushy creamy rice, a result of slow-cooking it in broth. The fresh clams, mussels, prawns and fish that came with it were cooked to perfection too! Boy, i'm drooling just thinking about it now. 
Seafood Risotto (RM 32)
 My glutton side would have wanted to order more food (!) but my belly was telling me, "there ain't no more space in here!" 

 "There goes my one-month lunch allowance....(whimper)"
With such inspirational words like "Eat Well, Live Long", how can i not come back here time and time again?
 Thanks dear for i've thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Though i skipped dessert this year, i'll be sure to get 2 portions of dessert next year!
A modest and yet splendid way to end the year with my loved ones and my loved gifts!! 
                                  Here's to 1,500 more new recipes to add to my collection! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment