de-stressing in stone oven

I've been feeling really burned-out from my workload these past 2 weeks so it was a breath of fresh air leaving work early (oops, I mean 'on time') today to the hottest bakery in town, Stone Oven.
 This place is sooooo popular among the city folks, young and old that it could get over-rated at times.
 It's so contagious that anyone who steps in here is bound to just grab a tray and start piling it up with buns.
 OK la, actually I like dem too. I've already been here a few times now so I have my list of faves too.
 But nothing comes close to their Creamy Mushroom Soup. At only RM 6.90, you get a big bowl of delicious thick creamy soup full of succulent mushrooms. Guaranteed to fill you up instantly.
 I've been told that weekends and Fridays are always packed so the best time to visit them, I reckon, is between 5pm-8pm on a weekday.
 Their Seafood Aglio Olio turned out to be quite bland. But why do I keep ordering the same thing everytime??
 Jacklyn's hot choc has a little foamed heart on it. Sweet.
 I was chewing a huge piece of bread in my mouth, hence my plumpy face.
 Thanks to my wonderful girlfriends for taking me out to dinner today...
 We should do it more often coz just admit it - we all enjoy eating and talking gibberish over dinner.  
Btw, if you happened to be my colleague, do flash your name card/ company tag the next time you're in Stone Oven to enjoy a 10% discount.

It works, trust me.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really up to date post, keep it up..:)
    Btw, the mushroom soup is yummy : P

    ReplyDelete