random stuff i did today ...

What a tiring weekend it has been for me ... around family and relatives, indulging in some really good food in a wedding. 
Something for me to write about later. Yippee, more writing material.

Anyway, here's some random stuff I did today. Just some.

Visited a fish pond.

To be precise, sis' fish pond in her home. What started with 30 guppies has now multipled to 300?! Those things breed like nobody's business.
 Love throwing pieces of bread into the water and watching the fish 'attacking' it from all direction.
 It is too calm and relaxing by the pond, it's so easy to doze off on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
 While I watch sis showing off her little herb garden to dad.
 Ate a lovely mini cupcake made by sis' husband's sister's friend. Well, whoever you are out there, thanks for making it not too sweet! Love the little hearts! >.<
 Then, while on my way to what I think is the 'Most-Blogged-About Bakery In KL', Stone Oven, I crossed path with a very law-abiding...
...rabbit.

Now we could all learn something from this little fella.

1 comment:

  1. The rabbit was hoping someone to rescue her from kidnapping but you only took a picture..: S

    ReplyDelete