my first Chindian wedding

I attended my first-ever Indian + Chinese couple wedding dinner. Nothing too lavish; just a simple get-together joyous celebration of the happy couple!
This are both my colleagues - Vijay and York Cheng. The bride wore this real pretty saree...(wonder how i look in one)
..and then changed into this simple yet elegant gown later on.
and now, focus on us! :P
Phang (the ang-pow colllector that night) and Choy Phyll
Ngow Yong with little Bernice
don't put your fingers in the mouth...

A toddler's reaction when faced with DerekLim ...

I've learnt that this is how my meal is served in a Chindian wedding dinner
Ta-Daah!!
Dishes are served with Nasi Beriani
The gastronomy delight of our dinner was best desribed as such :-
" hou hou sek ah!!"
Choy Phyll to Siew Fong : "Are you gonna finish those?"
( Damn sedap, Mummy eat first, baby come later...)
Mark : "I had 6 pieces of fried chicken!"
What was left of the dishes...
More pictures of me and the gang...
Isn't it nice what they wore to the wedding? aiiik I feel so out-of-place.
Congrats, V&Y! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. hey! i din take 6 pieces of chics! that was me counting 1, 2 3 (double count) la....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, after reading this remarkable article i am as well happy to share my experience here with friends.

    ReplyDelete