...me and my colleagues...

(left) Me and Vanessa (Sa~cheh)....'loi kiong yan'...very capable leader..(eh-hem eh-hem)

(left) Yin Yin and I..great to have known you better since shifted to 26th Flr! u're such a cool pal!

(left) Choy Phyll...the distinguished AVP of Health..never had someone so sporting, funny and LOUD (haha) sitting next to me..not to mention messy eater too..keke...Peace, sista!


(left) Jin2 and I during Taiko games 2007..this petite girl forever showing her 'bunny-like' toothy grin...dun work so late girl...better spend ur time go 'kai-kai' wif me...ooh i'll alwiz r'ber dat one time u dropped me home,...soo scared u sesat balik rumah lu..











(top) One of my bestest pals in AXA, Agnes - u cn alwiz be sure of a great time wif her! we're simply Horror flicks FREAKS! tx for the memories and kind support during tough times..not to mention getting to know WOlby! woof! too bad she left the co in Mar to somewhr opp the road..haha..let's do lunch together sometime, Ag-ge-nes! i wish u happiness alwiz, babe!
..aiya so many more good buddies in my ofis....let me snap more photos wif dem... ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment