year-end fun ... mitasu

Not many would know this cozy little Japanese restaurant tucked 'underground' of Central Plaza, Jln Sultan Ismail, KL. I guess word of mouth turned out to be the best promotional tool for them as diners here almost always leave this place with a big smile on the face. It was my first time here having my last Japanese meal of 2013.

Of course I had my besties with me.

Along with a great bunch of ex-colleagues.


Here's some of the food we ordered and enjoyed every bit of it.







Needless to say, the food was delightful and memorable. A good recommendation indeed. So good that i hope to return here to try their 'serve-to-order' buffet at a reasonable price of RM 53.90+.

The gift corner all ready for our gift exchange.

Ivy wishing the presents were all hers.

After the draw...!

 Next, we went for drinks at Wolo Bukit Bintang Hotel.
The name 'WOLO' straight away reminded me of 'We Only Live Once'. Ya, i got that from the Kardashians and their 'YOLO' motto (that's 'You Only Live Once')

This is Tous Les Jours, a French-Asian bakery which is actually a franchise that originated from South Korea back in 1996, and today it has more than 1000 stores globally. Their other store in Malaysia is in Telawi, Bangsar.


Very tempting array of cakes on display.

Took the pic of someone's latte coz of its artistic foam work.

Surely a place like this serves macaroons too.

A wonderful coffee-and-cake hangout for the (not-so) old ...

...and the (not-so) young.

I'm gonna get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment