'see you' lunches

Yes, yours truly will embark on a new phase of life very soon. 
As with every change of employment, the excitement of working in a new environment is coupled with the heartfelt goodbyes to old close-knit colleagues. 

It was indeed a (too) short but meaningful 2 weeks of farewell lunches and gatherings with my beloved office-mates whom i've grown to adore and respect during my entire 9-year tenure. 



So touched by their generosity and warm spirits, i know i'll miss this boisterous bunch.

Simple food...
 ..but meaningful lunches indeed.


So nice that i got to enjoy the good food around ...





And that included bringing me to my fave breakfast place.

My regular frenchie  toast and the occasional beehoon.
 Where can i get free refillable teh tarik next time?

I brought my boss to this fine Japanese restaurant called Hinata...for him to buy me lunch there.

Never before had i tasted such fresh ingredients delicately sliced and prepared by Japanese chefs right before my eyes.


The scallop and unagi - top notch. Overall, high prices but high quality as well.

Flavours are genuine and original - tasting nothing like the sushi below that Moon gave me.
an eraser, actually

 I hate goodbyes so instead, i told my colleagues, 'See You!'


































So, see you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment