rip aunty doris

my beloved ah~yee Doris passed away quite suddenly last night, after her battle with cancer...
it is indeed a deeply saddening news for us, especially since she was so looking forward to her 38th wedding anniversary dinner in Sept, where she had pledged to donate all ang-pows received that night, to the cancer society. she was such a giving socialite, my aunty Doris.

though we don't get the chance to meet often (since CNY this year), she's always been a favourite aunt, bubbliest ever with a glowing smile and laughter that's so infectious, it lights up the entire room. she was my tea chaperon (dai kam jie) during my wedding tea ceremony in Mcca. 
she's one to help anyone  in any way she can, always a giver, a great daughter, mother, sister, aunty and friend. 
mostly, her greatest achievement in life - bringing up a beautiful family of my 3 cousins Alicia, Jo and Cathleen.
thanks for everything, ah~yee.
you may now rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment