departmental dinner 2011 - Shogun

Planning our company's departmental dinners are always fun, as we all get to decide the best place to spend the RM 50 allocation per head. For so many years in a row, we've always gone for Japanese buffets, which i have no complaint at all. heehee.
This year was no exception as we chose to go to Shogun, Farenheit 88. For only RM 52.80 per pax (ok, so we exceeded the budget by just a teeny bit), they served all the sashimi and raw oysters that i could have NOT have in the world. Thank God the meal was free. What with my condition right now, you absolutely would not find me going for any Jap buffet if i have to pay for it myself. :P 

These are my departmental colleagues with Boss sitting the furthest away on the far left. 
Don't we look like one happy family! Too bad Qish, my other colleague was absent that night.
 Boss (in the middle) with his right and left-hand men whom he frequently calls 'young man!'.
 I'm glad we all had a great time that night, especially with the new recruits and additions into the department.
Here's to many more fun and memorable times together, Health Department!

No comments:

Post a Comment