happy birthday to me!

Today is 22/12/12 ~ meaning i survived to write about my birthday on 20.12.2012..(wat 'endoftheworld'?)

(major confession ahead!)...Omg, i just turned 34. Come on, tell me i don't look my age...

I don't right? ...I look older...lol. Anyway, no vain wishes from me. Just W-O-R-L-D  P-E-A-C-E. So beauty pageant-like. Hahaha.
I've decided, 'World Peace' is the King of all wishes.
Coz if i'm healthy, it means i have a peace of mind.
If i'm wealthy, it means i won't be throwing tantrums in public about how much $$ i should be making,
If i'm safe, it means i have a great sense of security and calmness.
Finally, to always love and be loved means living in a harmonious community.

Loved my chocolate cheesecake! Even got my name written in Chinese, can you spot the 'xiao-V'?

Birthday cheers from my department!


Bear-y lovely card!

No idea i could have so many different expressions in just a few clicks.

Thai food anytime for me! Baan 26 along Changkat Bukit Bintang serves awwwwwesome spicy-like-anything TomYam!

The dining area was actually very dim, but thanks to the stupendous iPhone5 (not mine! :<), we prevailed!

The day ended on a fun note, and it had to do with this cupboard full of gifts.

No need to rush...

..we all have a Xmas gift each!




Ooo i just love the year end. ..so many festivities and cheer to spread around.
Not to mention, birthday bling from my boo... ^^

SO Hey You, Merry Christmas, happy holidays and Be Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment