darren (random)

I feel so much more a grown-up now, with this little bundle in my life now. Stuff on parenting that i used to only read in books, watch on tv or hear from my friends, i am actually experiencing myself now. It's scary at times (like when i feel helpless and lost towards Darren's persistent cries), but touching as well (like when i missed Darren's cries in the middle of the night when he was admitted into hospital for jaundice recently). 
Of course i can't thank my parents, in laws and hubby enough for their devoted help attending to Darren and me. The way hubby cheers me on whenever i succeed in pumping a higher mark, is simply hilarious.
I've got loving mothers preparing me simple yet yum-meh 'confinement' meals.
On a different note, Darren is starting to get chubbier cheeks. He's still getting used to being bathed - i love messing up his hair after a nice refreshing shampoo. So much hair to play with - only 2 weeks old but already needing a hair cut. hehe.
Our fave daily pastime is to discover and laugh ourselves silly at the different facial expressions of Darren. Er, does that make us bad parents ah, laughing at our own kid... ?
eg, Darren and his funny sleeping positions...


His 'tauke besar' pose...

Darren's a kid of a million faces. I just have to make sure the camera's within reach.

Like father, like son. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment