baby bluezzz...

Let's see...i'm 28 weeks into my pregnancy and it just dawned upon me that i've still got tons to do before i can actually welcome a little one into our home!
I've been having very detailed vivid dreams every night and last night was no exception as i dreamt i was on a 4D 3N holiday in a resort in Perak. And can you imagine how busy my brain was the entire night as i actually played out every single activity i did during my 4D 3N there. See what i mean by 'detailed' dream?! The last thing i could remember from my dream was my ex classmate (whom i've not seen in ages), Peggy asking me to buy her a bag of fish ball from Perak when i get home.. (???)

Some nights, i would dream of my 50+ yr-old male gynae nagging me on my diet intake and sugar level, leaving me feeling depressed and guilty. Nevertheless, i take that as my sub-conscious mind reminding me to see what i eat, not eat what i see.

Some dreams absolutely amaze even myself for its potential to be a movie blockbuster, like when the storyline gets really sci-fi and complex - some sort like the movie Inception! maybe even better! i would wake up feeling super excited, wishing i could tell my dream to a scriptwriter and turn it into an Oscar-worthy epic!
Would want to think perhaps the little one was channeling his creative juices through me! lol.

'Cept for the dreams, i've been sleeping well (thank god!) especially since i've recently discovered that sleeping on my left side was a much more comforting position for me. Like what they say on the Internet, this helps reduce the pressure on my liver (which is on my right side) and promotes the best blood flow for the heart, fetus and uterus. As for leg cramps, have only experienced them twice (so far) on my right calf so no biggie about that. As for frequent night urination, i've got dear hubby to wake me up every night for the much needed toilet wee-wees... tee~hee.

Now back to my baby blues, when i woke up this morning of Raya Haji, something told me to compile a checklist of things to pack in a labour bag...and so i did.
May be too soon to think of it now, but looking at the list i came up with, it may not be such a bad idea to start preparing for it now!
If you think that list was longer than any grocery list you've ever seen, then wait till i got on to the even bigger stuff - a checklist of stuff to get for a newborn. As i got by, the list just got longer and longer and what you see below is only one of the many pages of my 'Notes'.
Time for me to clear up some storage space in my store room. Not to mention, hope these items don't clear up my wallet too much too! :op


No comments:

Post a Comment