ben's @ klcc

It so happens that one day, I hopped onto a bike over to my friend Ben's, for lunch.

 wokey, that's not really my bike, it's part of a decor at this place call Ben's. And Ben's not really my friend either, though i wish he is.  

I have a newfound love with Ben's, a newly opened cafe located on First Floor of KLCC, the same spot where California Pizza Kitchen used to be.
With a simple yet chic decor, this place sits quite a number of tables and judging from their menu, no wonder it's usually a full house during peak hours. You could easily spend 10 minutes studying the variety (and description) of dishes being offered at mid range prices. Very impressive and totally suits my taste.
Spaghetti Carbonara
Breaded Fish Fillet Sandwich
Crispy Soft Shell Crab in Coriander Lime Sauce Tortilla

Ok no way that sesame seed-laden bun was MY order.
But the combination of soft shell crab wrapped in tortilla was genius! And forget about the conventional fries at the side, 'four chips' is the new way to go. It's got a combination of yam and sweet potato crisps to go with my tangy mini salad.

I'm now officially crazy for Ben's. Seriously, i'll give Mdm Kwan's a pass over this anytime. For the similar range of prices (most mains are going for RM 20+), Ben's wins hands down for originality in combination of flavours and effective visualisation of its dishes. 

Now I can't wait to try out their other outlet at Pavilion's.   


Ok dear?.... dun let me wait too long now.


Check it out for yourself ....
Ben’s (Another Bright Idea by BIG),
- First Floor, KLCC (same spot as the previous California Pizza Kitchen)

- Level 6, Pavilion KL (same spot as the previous The Carat Club)

...and bring me wif ya plssssssssss

2 comments: