My Zen~baby ... ~_~

Last Sat : Gegege...i finally FINALLY got my Zen~baby at a good price (i think), RM 540 at the Pikom fair ..got a free silicon skin (cool 'baju' for my baby) too...
Now all i need to do is find 4,000 songs to input...err, i oni got like 700+? and DAT was months of hard work going thru boxes and boxes of CDS borrowed fr frens juz to find those songs dat i like (only)...sori ler, i'm pretty picky on song selection.. :-D
i oso wunder how it's like watching a movie on my tiny Zen......it's like staring at your credit/ ATM card for 2 straight hours! *_*
Woohooo...can't wait to play ard with my Baby...as for u guys, just don't tell me when the price drops below RM 540...sakit hati orr nanti....lol...

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow for 2 days? I'm going for a trip this Fri to Swiss Garden Kuantan...Tq!

    ReplyDelete