gen jap buffet

ta~daah...finally a fresh posting!
(Forgive my procrastination; I have been busy with my Sept holiday itinerary - gotta make those bookings asap!)
Here I'm posting up some photos taken during a sumptuous Jap buffet dinner at Gen Japanese Restaurant in Legend Hotel.

This may not be d hottest Jap restaurant in town, but it sure has its regular customers flocking in every night.
The entrance - the receptionist was too shy to be in the picture
A cosy waiting lounge
Nicely lit spacious buffet area
Food display
More food on display
Not much seen here but enough for all!
my fave sushi and sashimi counter
C-food aka GuilTy food!
teppanyaki, anyone? (i totally forgot to try this one!)
private dining area
love the dining area...very posh and vibrant feel to it
a hungry me!
dessert corner....got mochi too!! just not captured here.. :P
BET u think this luks damn good to eat......!
i TELL u ah, THIS one even BETTER!!
Good food for a reasonable price. Really miss those crackers with cream cheese and fish's egg(?)..is it caviar huh?..is it?..is it?
Look out for this Sumo wrestler - he gonna show you d way to one BIG happy belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment